Dr. Kelsey O’ConnorInterventional Pain Management Specialist
- Education Medical: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine Undergraduate degree with distinction: from The Ohio State University.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Loyola University in Chicago, IL
- Nonsurgical interventional pain procedures
- Bio Dr. O’Connor earned her medical degree at Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and her undergraduate degree with distinction from The Ohio State University. She completed her residency at Loyola University in Chicago with a strong focus on interventional spine procedures and an active approach to pain management/musculoskeletal disorders. Dr. O’Connor is proficient in nonsurgical interventional pain procedures and is dedicated to restoring health, improving function, minimizing pain and restoring quality of life to her patients. To schedule an appointment with Dr. O’Connor, please call 330-494-9200.
- Professional Affiliations
- Hospital Affiliations